Friday, January 20, 2012

So apparently I'm not too got at the blogging thing...

OK -  I admit - I've totally dropped the ball here - BUT it's a new year and I've decided to get on track... creatively that is.
SO - my recipe for adding some creative juice to my diet... SIMPLICITY. Yes - I know it's the complete opposite of me and my life. I am just convinced that if I try to simplify - I may just be able to get something done! I actually managed to get some things organized and I am FINALLY starting our 2002 Disney trip. Yes... 10 years later and I am going to scrap those memories... that hopefully will come back to me as I sift through the mountain of photos. UGH    The good news... I managed to find a site called MouseScrappers. I AM IN LOVE! This place is fabulous. The layouts are so amazingly inspiring and everyone is super nice. What would you expect from Disney fans?! check it out: http://www.MouseScrappers.com
 Look for me there....

No comments:

Post a Comment