Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday Blog Train at Keystone Scraps! WOO~WOO


It's a party on the move again today!! The Keystone Scraps CT is handing out some more 1 year birthday treats created using all different Keystone Scraps Kits!!  Each stop you will find a new kit... and a new freebie created with it!

I'm so excited to be participating in my first Blog Hop! Usually I hop ON the train... not IN it!
I chose to create with the fabulous kit called  "Ooh La La"!
Once I opened this fabulous kit I was tickled PINK! It's a glamor girl's dream come true.
In addition to the perfectly pink prettiness - there is some beautiful blue and aqua amazingness too! With a little bit of magic (aka adjusting the hue/saturation in PhotoShop) I was able to turn a few alphabet letters and elements* into the perfect shade... Same gorgeous kit - fabulously different look...
 OOOOH LAA LAAAAA! 
* elements adjusted from pink to aqua were the polka dot ribbon, stitches, and alphabet letters "b-e-l-l-e and heart"
Be sure to visit all these great blogs and see what kind of goodies await!

Click the preview below to enjoy your Birthday treat from me!!  Enjoy your trip!

Bonne journée ! (Have a great day!)



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete