Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dreams DO Come True ... and YOUnique Freebie too!

If you rule your world and have thus been endowed with a glorious title like mine... ahem... the Queen of Stuff... TRUST ME  - you'll NEED this adorable kit from Keystone Scraps!
ONCE UPON A FAIRYTALE


OK - so maybe I don't exactly rule our entire kingdom, but I do have total reign over our scrapbook design dominion. Aaaannnd I am addicted to anything Fairytale related... Perhaps that has something to do with me living in my own fantasy world most of the time... Anyway - this kit has the perfect combination of Princely pieces and Princessness. For the love of Pete I just can't get enough of those sparkly swirls and glittery splotches, the gemstones that twinkle and the shiny pearlized alphabet trimmed in just the right amount of gold... need I say more?


Be sure to Snag this kit by the end of February while it's HALF OFF!!


Need a little nudge... Check out my pages created using the wonderfully whimsical papers and pieces of this kit:






Story time, make believe play, Halloween costumes, magical vacations, weddings and more... "Once Upon A Fairytale" will help you make some magic.


The royal treatment you deserve... a YOUnique little freebie for you!!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the awesome word art freebie!!! Love it!! Barb

    ReplyDelete